Saturday, October 6, 2007

This is me...

Hello everyone, nice to meet you in my blog. Hers is Jack who a seeker come from orient. Why I have been here? What I want and what I do? A English song which I really like could be the best answer for you.

Here I am. This is me.
There's nowhere else on earth I'd rather be.
It's just me to make my dreams come true.
It's a new world. It's a new start.
It's alive with the beating of young hearts.
It's a new day. It's a new plan.
I've been waiting for you.
Here I am. Here we are.
We've just begun.
And after all this time.
Our time has come.
Yeah here I am.
Still going strong.
Right here in the place where I belong.
Here I am. Right next to you.
Suddenly the world is all brand new.
Here I am. Where I'm gonna stay.
Now there's nothing standing in our way.
Here I am. This is me."

5 comments:

Li said...

wow~cool,the lyrics are realy suitable for us,nice,i think i will download this in my laptop,i like it.

We will,we will rock U!! said...

Jack,I adorn you!!
I adorn your personality,
I adorn your rich experience,
I adorn your learning spirit.
You're my idol.

Oksana said...

Hi Jack! I'm just proud of you and wish I can do the changes and new starts in my life the way you can do it.
I think you have the real freedom in your heart, for sure!

Metalmaster said...

Hello Jack. Really nice lyrics,
So good and interesting.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jack!
I guess, I didn't know that you are so artistic! I would be nice to orginize one day a poetry evening, where everyone can share his or her favourite poems, lyrics from songs or his/her own verses.